Test page content
1. The identity of the entity responsible for processing your information
The entity responsible for processing your personal data is XX Coordination et Finance S.A, a company incorporated under British law with registered office at XX, XX, London, UK, registered with the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises.
If you have any questions or requests regarding our Policy or the way we process your data in general, please contact us via section 14 below.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children who is 13-16 years old without proper parental consent. If you are a parent or guardian of a child using our services, please send us an email at XX@XX.com to view the information provided by the child and require that it be deleted. We will promptly address the issue.
2. How we collect your information
Depending on the nature of the relationship you have with XX, we may collect your personal information, directly or indirectly, in various ways when you:
- Fill in a form (paper or electronic) received in a physical store .
- Visit our website, online applications or open our emails (e.g. through cookies or similar technologies).
- Interact with our sales advisers on each visit to a physical store of XX.
- Contact us directly by email, phone, post, message (instant messaging applications), via our website, web form, or by any other means.
- Interact with any of our online checkouts.
Purchase online products from us.We may collect information on third-party sites (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, etc.) when, for example, you give us an opinion or comment about our products and services.
Finally, we also collect information we receive from other sources. We are indeed working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services) who may share information with us.
3. The information we collect
We collect and process the following data about you when you access, interact, or operate with the website and/or services and products.
- Personal identification data (including surname(s), given name(s), email, phone number, date of birth, postal address, delivery address, country of residence, and optionally your passport number as part of a tax-free procedure), e.g. when you fill in a form in a physical store; when you purchase a product on our website; to verify your email address to help prevent spam, fraud, and abuse; to send you information about XX products and services that can enhance your use of the service; to communicate with you.
- Technical information (electronic data), including the IP address used to connect your computer to the internet, the type and version of the browser, the time-zone setting, the browser plugins’ type and versions, the operating system and platform, the device ID, etc. on each visit to our website e.g. to keep our website secure and prevent of fraud; to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and for statistical and survey purposes.
- Preferences regarding our collections or other luxury brands, as well as your interests and lifestyle during your visits to our physical store based on our interactions and meetings with you e.g. to provide you with information about other services and products which we offer and which may be of interest to you.
- Image when you visit our physical stores equipped with video surveillance systems (CCTV) to protect you and XX's physical stores.
- Information related to payment orders (such as name and other details identifying the customer, destination country of the payment transaction, amount and currency of the payment transaction; International Bank Account Number (“IBAN”) when such bank account has an IBAN code, or the bank account code as corresponds in each case) e.g. to verify and execute financial transactions related to your payments.
- Employment-related personal information (such as employment responsibilities, name, location of employment) to review and evaluate your application when you apply via our website or a third-party site (e.g. LinkedIn).Ordinary information about you based on messages you post on third-party sites, or via comments/reviews, or when you contact us by email, post, telephone or any other communication channels e.g. to answer all your inquiries/questions
- And any other information about you that needs to be processed according to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale.